A5 postcards of the new signboards are for sale at 50p. Available from Clare (852136) and Wendy (865870) and at St Mark’s church. Funds raised help pay for seeds, bird food, strimmer fuel, protective gloves etc.
- October – More strimming by Martin, bench oiled by Clare, two No Dogs signs screwed onto gates
- September – New website, updated by Peter Munday, goes live
- August – Clearing up of area
- Monday 17th August – Committee supper at The Bell to present Peter Land with a specially commissioned wildlife themed mug as a thank you gift for many years of photographic recording and creating the superb website
- Sunday 2nd August – Butterfly picnic, Big Butterfly Count and walk to Yew Hill Reserve
- July – Strimming by Martin
- Tuesday 26th May – AGM in Wildlife Area
- Sunday 22nd March – Unveiling of the new signs by Maggie Collin and Sara Kahner
- February – Alison, Martin, Clare and a lodger worked on the Wildlife Conservation area, raking and cutting ivy.
- Saturday 21st February – the Wildlife Area was strimmed.